College Details
College Detail

ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

Affiliating to UP Technical University
Mawana Road, Opp. Idea Technology Centre
Meerut
Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0121-2621984 2622014
Fax: 0121-2621982
Email: info@abss.co.in
Website:
Establish:2007
AdmissionNews Notification
AdmissionNews Notification
About College:

Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Management NA n

Course Name:

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT
Course Description:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
'
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

Graduation from any recognised University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.

Admission Procedure: 85% seats for B.Tech., MBA, MCA are filled through a competitive examination SEE UPTU: 2009 conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the Institute at its own level, strictly on merit as per UPTU Norms.

 

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply Click here

Contact Here

ABSS Institute of Technology

Mawana Road, Opp. Idea Technology Centre, Meerut. NCR

Phone: 0121-2621984, 2622014

Fax: 0121 2621982

Email: info@abss.co.in

Website: www.abss.co.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:

To know more Information about this course Click here


Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Management NA n

Course Name:

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT
Course Description:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
'
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

Graduation from any recognised University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.

Admission Procedure: 85% seats for B.Tech., MBA, MCA are filled through a competitive examination SEE UPTU: 2009 conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the Institute at its own level, strictly on merit as per UPTU Norms.

 

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply Click here

Contact Here

ABSS Institute of Technology

Mawana Road, Opp. Idea Technology Centre, Meerut. NCR

Phone: 0121-2621984, 2622014

Fax: 0121 2621982

Email: info@abss.co.in

Website: www.abss.co.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:

To know more Information about this course Click here


Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Engineering NA n

Course Name:

Bachelor of Technology (BTech)

in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT
Course Description:
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Specialization in: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineering]
Parttime:
n
Fee:
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

10 + 2 from any recognised Board with minimum 50% marks in PCM.

Admission Procedure: 85% seats for B.Tech., MBA, and MCA are filled through a competitive examination SEE UPTU: 2009 conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the Institute at its own level, strictly on merit as per UPTU Norms.

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply Click here

Contact Here

ABSS Institute of Technology

Mawana Road, Opp. Idea Technology Centre, Meerut. NCR

Phone: 0121-2621984, 2622014

Fax: 0121 2621982

Email: info@abss.co.in

Website: www.abss.co.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:
To know more Information about this course Click here

Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Information Tech (IT) NA n

Course Name:

Master of Computer Application (MCA)

in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT
Course Description:
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
'
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Computer Application (MCA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

Graduation from any recognised University with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or at graduation level with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission Procedure: 85% seats for B.Tech., MBA, MCA are filled through a competitive examination SEE UPTU: 2009 conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the Institute at its own level, strictly on merit as per UPTU Norms.

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Master of Computer Application (MCA) in ABSS Institute of Technology (ABSSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply Click here

Contact Here

ABSS Institute of Technology

Mawana Road, Opp. Idea Technology Centre, Meerut. NCR

Phone: 0121-2621984, 2622014

Fax: 0121 2621982

Email: info@abss.co.in

Website: www.abss.co.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:

To know more Information about this course Click here

 

Related Web Pages

ADMISSION ALERTSENTRANCE EXAM ALERTSJEE MAIN 2016JEE ADVANCED 2016GATE 2016XAT 2016JAM 2016AICTE CMAT 2016LSAT 2016UPESEAT 2016ULSAT 2016NID DAT 2016NIFT Test 2016IIFT MBA (IB) 2016NCAT 2016DEET 2016AILET 2016DNB CET SS 2016NCHM JEE 2016NMAT 2016CEED 2016AFCAT-1-2016, X-GMAT 2016NUPGET 2016IGNOU, OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, UPCMET 2016UPESDAT 2016VITEEE 2016VTUEEE 2016V-SAT 2016DURCET 2016CBSE AIPMT 2016COMEDK PGET 2016IIT HSEE 2016,GITAM GAT 2016KEE 2016UPES MET 2016KIITEE 2016AIMA UGAT 2016GPAT 2016UPSC NDA 2016BLDEU PGET 2016AIPGMEE 2016,MU OET 2016SRMJEEE 2016KEAM (KERALA) 2016APIIT NAT 2016UPSC CDS 2016JEST 2016XLRI RAPT 2016MICAT 2016KARNATAKA PG CET 2016PIMS AICET PG 2016TIFR GS 2016NEST 2016AIMA MAT MAY 2016BITSAT 2016, JNU CBEE 2016, JNUEE 2016, ODISHA JEE 2016, IPU CET 2016, COMEDK UGET 2016, TANCET 2016, JIPMER MBBS 2016, AP EAMCET 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016, SIU SET 2016, AIIMS (MBBS) 2016CSIR UGC (NET) 2016CPMEE (UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016, AIPVT 2016AU CRET 2016UPSC Geo-scientist 2016, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2016, TISSNET 2016MHT CET 2016CBSE UGC NET 2016, DAVV CET 2016, KMAT 2016, DU SET 2016, NIPER JEE 2016, CPMT UP 2016, DNB CET JULY 2016, SIU PET 2016, IISER BS-MS 2016, JOINT CSIR UGC TEST 2016, SLIET SET 2016, NMIMS NPAT 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG 2016, SAAT 2016, NATA 2016, BHU PET 2016, NMET 2016, TNSET 2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, FASHION DESIGNING, MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING, MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, I P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, SMU, MANIPAL, RGTU, JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS, MGIMS WARDHA, NIRD, JNU, HPU, SCDL, IIFT, GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR, ICFAI, DEHRADUN, CMC, VELLORE, DELHI UNIVERSITY, BHU UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI GURGAONIRMA, RGPV, AFMC, CTET 2016, UTU UNIVERSITY