Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur – 522510
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur has announced the exam dates for Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET), which will be conducted in May 2016. The ANUPGCET will be held on Sunday, May 01, 2016, Monday, May 02, 2016 and Tuesday, May 03, 2016.
ANUPGCET is conducted for taking to admission to Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Social Work (MSW), Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Education (M.Ed), integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, ANU P.G. Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges for the commencing session 2016.
· For M.Sc in Aquaculture Program: Candidates should have B.Sc, With Zoology, Fisheries, Fishery Science, Aquaculture, Industrial Fish and Fisheries, Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
· For M.Ed Program: Candidates should have B.Ed degree.
· For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years I.T.I.
· For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
How to Apply:
· Candidates can apply online.
· Cost of application is Rs. 500/-.
· Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect, payment gateway credit or debit card.
· The entrance test will have 100 multiple choice questions carrying 100 marks to be answered in 90 minutes.
· Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR sheet provided along with the question paper.
· No negative marks for wrong answers.
Last date for submission of online applications: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000,-: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
Last date for submission of online applications with tatkal fee of Rs.1500,-: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
Download of hall-tickets: Monday, April 25, 2016 onwards.
Date of ANUPGCET: Sunday, May 01, 2016, Monday, May 02, 2016 and Tuesday, May 03, 2016.