Is it Necessary to Join the Coaching Classes for Class 11th PCM?
One of the major changes in a student’s life is entering into a higher secondary section i.e. Class 11. This phase of life usually puts students and even parents in a dilemma to join coaching classes in order to succeed in the exams.
Majority of students join some random coaching classes and get stuck with their preparation in order to crack Class 11 CBSE exams with good marks. But let me tell you that, it’s not at all important to join coaching classes in order to get good grades in Class 11 exam.
With the rapid increase in technology and growing competition, it is important to prepare smartly and effectively. Thus, now you have the option to prepare online which will not only save your time but will also give you several other benefits which can be found in this article.
Benefits of Studying Online
1. Saves time (Flexibility): - Online preparation brings you an effective source of study material with an advantage of flexibility in regards to time. Online study material helps you to study anywhere and anytime as per your convenience which will surely save your time.
The offline coaching is rigid in nature and is less flexible such as time cannot be switched due to which other classes are clashed not only this it further consumes your traveling time.
While preparing online, you can study at any suitable time and in any corner of your house and also you can also access it while traveling with the help of your mobile phones. This way you can save a lot of time and prepare well for the exams.
2. Clear your concepts: - As we know, Class 11 CBSE affiliated schools follow NCERT pattern, and the questions asked in the exam are of a similar pattern. Therefore, it is important to understand the concepts in detail in order to answer placidly in the exam.
NCERT solutions for Class 11 can be found online with every textbook question which will entail you about every single topic so that none of the topic is missed.
3. One to One Interaction: - One of the biggest advantages of online preparation is one to one interaction between a student and a teacher. In offline coaching students usually hesitate to ask questions in the crowd whereas online coaching is similar to that private tuitions.
This way it helps you to get full attention from the teacher and clear all your doubts. Absence of students will further help you to concentrate easily without any distraction and understand the concepts well.
4. Quality Lectures: - Online preparations with NCERT Solutions for Class 11 along with quality lectures assures you to score good marks and even gives you the option to change teachers in case of any. You can prepare in a calm and comfortable environment without any distraction and focus more to get good marks in the exam.
Whereas students preparing offline cannot switch the teachers in between and have to study in a large group which divides your attention.
5. Schedule (Time Management): - After your overall school schedule you are only left with half of the day where you need to take 3 different classes for PCM. Due to which you are now running with less period of time for self-studies.
However, online studies give you the advantage to access the study material at any point of time and revisit it numerously. It further helps you to manage your time and prepare a better schedule for yourself.
6. Expense: - NCERT solutions available online costs you nothing but only the internet connectivity while offline coaching not only involves the class expense but also the travel expense. Prepare online will give you an effective way to enhance your preparation and also will be cheaper in terms of offline coaching.
7. Analysis: - To step up in any exam it is important to track your performance and analyse your preparation. Therefore, online examination helps you to analyse your performance and keeps you updated with your progress. Further, you can determine your weak and strong areas which can help you modify your preparation plans accordingly.
Hence, we would suggest you to prepare online for CBSE Class 11 (PCM) exams rather than spending too much money and time on offline studies. You can also prepare through Gradeup, here you will find the detailed solutions, expert mentors and impressive study material that too for free of cost.
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI