All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2014, AIPGMEE 2014
||25 Nov 2013
||18 Nov 2013
National Board of Examinations
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building.
National Board of Examinations conducts entry and exit examinations at Postgraduate and Post Doctoral level and licensing examinations as Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications
In compliance to the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the National Board of Examination has been entrusted the responsibility by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct a competitive entrance examination on all-India basis for admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Diploma Seats – 2014 Admission Session except for colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
The entrance examination will be governed by the rules and regulations specified by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare/Directorate General health Services/MCI/Government Medical Colleges of the country.
Duration of the Courses:
MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
The scheme for selection of candidates for admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Diploma Seats – 2014 Admission Session shall be applicable to all Medical Colleges/Institutions throughout the country and no Medical College/Institution shall hereafter conduct competitive entrance examination of its own for these seats on all-India basis, except the States of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh which have been excluded by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India vide their judgement dated 21.07.1986 (Writ Petition (Civil) no. 348-352 of 1985 in the matter of Dr. Dinesh Kumar & ORS vs Moti Lal Medical College Allahabad & ORS). Therefore, the students having passed their MBBS examination from any Institution in these two States shall not be eligible to participate in the 50% All India Competitive Entrance Examination for selection of candidates against these seats.
However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under Central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission, subject to submission of a bond on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- to this effect. A copy of the nomination letter must be attached with the bond.
1. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
2. A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college (Appendix-III) or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
3. Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. The interested candidates from these states who want to apply for AFMS Institutions are advised to read Chapter
4. The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test.
However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2014 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2014 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March, 2014.
5. No request for condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
6. The dates indicated by candidates with regard to12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted College.
7. The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2014 will be 31st October, 2013. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
8. Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of admission in allotted College.
9. Some of the Universities are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
10. MoH&FW/Dte. Gen. Health Services shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
11. A candidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE -2014 only once for admission to the academic year 2014-2015.
|How To Apply:
1. EXAMINATION FEE AND COST OF INFORMATION BULLETIN
FEE for AIPGMEE Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
The above fees is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin; Please note that information bulletin will not be sold separately, there is a composite voucher (as above) inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
There is no Counseling Fee for the participation in the counseling for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats.
2. How to pay
Kindly purchase Composite Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher (PGET Vouchers) from the selected branches of Axis Bank. Refer to Annexure D of this information bulletin for list of branches of Axis Bank. The unique serial number on the Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher is available underneath the scratch panel and needs to be entered on the AIPGMEE website for the online registration and scheduling process.
3. Candidates remaining absent from the examination or ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
4. FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR AIPGMEE IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE OR CANDIDATE IS UNABLE TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION.
Advertisement for AIPGMEE 2014: 24th October, 2013
Online Registration and Scheduling for AIPGMEE: 26 October – 13 November 2013
The last date has been extended upto: 18th November, 2013
AIPGMEE Exam Dates: November 25, 2013 - December 6, 2013
Declaration of Results: 31 January 2014
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
EXAM ALERTS, JEE
MAIN 2016, JEE ADVANCED
CMAT 2016, LSAT
DAT 2016, NIFT
Test 2016, IIFT
MBA (IB) 2016, NCAT
2016, DNB CET
SS 2016, NCHM JEE 2016, NMAT 2016, CEED
2016, AFCAT-1-2016, X-GMAT
OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, UPCMET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, IIT
GAT 2016, KEE
MET 2016, KIITEE
UGAT 2016, GPAT
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, SRMJEEE
(KERALA) 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, UPSC
CDS 2016, JEST
RAPT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, NEST
2016, AIMA MAT
MAY 2016, BITSAT
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
JEE 2016, IPU CET 2016,
UGET 2016, TANCET
MBBS 2016, AP EAMCET
CAT 2016, SIU
SET 2016, AIIMS (MBBS)
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, AIIMS
PG DOCTORAL 2016, TISSNET
CET 2016, CBSE UGC
NET 2016, DAVV
CET 2016, KMAT
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, SLIET
SET 2016, NMIMS
NPAT 2016, AIMA
RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG
PET 2016, NMET
2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY,
MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING,
MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI