B-UMAT 2017, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
||04 Jun 2017
||27 May 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Address: LBS Road, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2440 7100
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has announced its national level entrance test dates for B-UMAT, which will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Bharati Vidyapeeth is one of the largest Deemed Universities in the Country offering a variety of courses in 12 faculties. B-UMAT 2017 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, June 06, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
B-UMAT is conducted for admission to degree programs Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programs offered at following institutes.
1. BVDU- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune (Intake BBA-180 & BCA-60)
2. BVDU- Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi (Intake BBA-360 & BCA-60)
3. BVDU- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Navi Mumbai (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
4. BVDU- Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
5. BVDU- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad (Intake BBA-90 & BCA-90)
6. BVDU- Institute of Management, Kolhapur (Intake BBA-210 & BCA 120)
7. BVDU- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and social Science, Solapur (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
The available seats at the above institutes will be filled on merit based on their performance in B-UMAT 2017 test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at designated centres.
· Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
· Candidate should be an Indian national.
|How To Apply:
Application Procedure for B-UMAT 2017:
· Candidates can apply through online and application form is available here.
· A Candidate desirous of appearing for the B-UMAT 2017 entrance test is required to complete the application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee of Rs. 1,200/-.
· In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centres as mentioned in the brochure and at the CET Office, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
· The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune.
· The last date of submission of application form will be Saturday, May 27, 2017 before 5:00 pm
· For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Nature of Entrance Test:
The B-UMAT-2017 test will be of in all, 200 marks. It will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives for each, with only one right/probable choice.
There is no negative marking.
Test of Numerical Aptitude: 60 Questions
Test of Reasoning / Logical Aptitude: 60 Questions
Test of Verbal Ability: 60 Questions
Test of Reading Comprehension: 60 Questions
Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal
Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, May 27, 2017.
Date of B-UMAT 2017: Sunday, June 04, 2017.
Declaration of result: Tuesday, June 13, 2017.
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI