DNB CET-SS January 2016
||27 Nov 2015
||22 Oct 2015
National Board of Examinations (NBE) New Delhi
DNB CETSS - Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029, Tel.: 45593000 or 1800-11-1800 (Toll Free
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2016), which will be conducted in November 2015. The DNB-CET-SS will be held on Friday, November 27, 2015.
DNB-CET is a qualifying-ranking examination conducted for entry to post Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), DNB 3-year super specialty programs for the session January, 2016.
1. Candidates who are in possession of post graduate medical degrees, Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2015 in eligible* specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications may apply for CET-SS through online application. Candidates shall have completed his, her 3 years of MD, MS training by 31.12.2015.
2. Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be registrable with Medical council of India.
3. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of CET-SS will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and, or being successful in the CET-SS, the results, candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and, or are deemed to be cancelled.
4. Requests for appearing in CET-SS from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after 31st December 2015 shall be summarily rejected.
Candidate who are qualifying and getting their results after 31st December 2015 or likely to qualify after 31st December 2015 need not apply in the CET - SS exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
5. Candidates already pursuing a DM, MCh or DNB course are not eligible to appear for the CET-SS till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
6. Registration and, or appearance in CET-SS does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital, institute.
7. Registration with M.C.I., State Medical Council, is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
8. Medical Genetics: NBE has introduce DNB Medical Genetics as 3 years Super Specialty Course from January 2015 Academic Session onwards. Candidates with DNB,MD,MS qualification in General Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology only are eligible to opt for Medical Genetics (Cut off date for qualification 31.12.2015)
For candidates with DNB, MD qualification in Medicine, Pediatrics, the merit list for admission to Medical Genetics Programme shall be derived from DNB CET SS: medical & pediatrics subgroup respectively.
Candidates with DNB, MS qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology shall appear in the NBE FET (for the same academic session as DNB CET-SS) for Obstetrics and Gynaecology discipline. Their FET question paper shall have 100 questions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and 30 questions in Medical Genetics. The marks obtained in Obstetrics & Gynaecology component (i.e. out of 100) shall be scaled to 180 and a common merit list shall be prepared (based on performance in 180+30 = 210 questions). * For list of eligible qualification required for entry to DNB (Post Doctoral) courses, candidates are advised to refer to schedule at Annexure B of the information bulletin.
|How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 4500/- should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through net banking.
Paper Pattern for DNB CET-SS January 2016:
CETSS - Medical and Neonatology will be two-section tests with both the sections separately timed.
The first section comprising of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response is mandatory for all candidates.
The total duration of the first section is 180 minutes.
The second section comprising of 30 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) Medical Genetics is for those candidates only who wish to pursue DNB- Medical Genetics.
The total duration of the second section is 30 minutes
Total exam time for CETSS - Medical and Neonatology increases to 210 minutes (excluding tutorial). Once the section one has ended, candidates will be given the option to either quit the test or proceed to the second section.
Last date for online registration: Thursday, October 22, 2015.
Date of DNB-CET-SS: Friday, November 27, 2015.
Declaration of Results: Monday, January 25, 2016.
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI