Delhi University BA BBA BMS Entrance Test 2015
||14 Jun 2015
||05 Jun 2015
University of Delhi
(Dept of Physics and Astrophysics)
University Road, New Delhi, Delhi-110007,
Applications are invited by University of Delhi for admission to Bachelor programs for the commencing session 2015.
Courses offered and Name of the Colleges and Seats Available
Bachelor of Management Studies
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (185),
Deen Dayal Upadhyay College (46),
Keshav Mahavidyala (46)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (62),
BA (Hons) Business Economics
Aryabhatta College (62),
B.R Ambedkar College (62),
College of Vocational Studies (62),
Gargi College (45),
Lakshmibai College (30),
Maharaja Agrasen College (45),
Shivaji College (62),
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (40),
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College (40),
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College (40)
Seats for Foreign Students, PWD and CW category are super numerary (over and above the total seats available in each college) at 5%, 3% and 5% respectively.
· The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March, April 2015 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
· The General Category candidates should secure an aggregate of atleast 60% marks in his, her XII class examination in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for OBC is 54%, for SC, ST pass marks in qualifying examination, for PwD 55%, for CW 55%. Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
· The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four considered for computing the aggregate.
· The candidate must produce the confirmed result Marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and personal Interview to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS, BBA programs.
· Candidates who do not have the confirmed result and Marksheet of the qualifying examination must be produced on the day of the counselling.
· Admission will be jointly based on marks scored in the qualifying board and the entrance exam.
· Candidates who clear the entrance exam will face Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Only for BBA, BMS). For BA (Hons) Business Economics, there won’t be any interview round.
· The mark-sheet of their qualifying exam must be produced on the Group Discussion & Interview day. As for students applying to BA Hons. (Business Economics), the mark-sheet should be produced on the day of the counselling.
|How To Apply:
General category students:
· Applying to all courses: Rs 1,000/-
· Two courses: Rs 800/-
· One course: Rs 600/-
· All courses: Rs 500/-
· Two courses: Rs 400/-
· One course: Rs 300/-
Application processing fee for foreign students shall be as per Delhi University rules and guidelines.
Candidates can apply online through website
Online Application available in the website from 20th May, 2015
Last date to apply online 5th June, 2015
Download Admit card 8th June to 10th June, 2015
Date of Entrance Test 14th June, 2015
Display of List of candidates selected for GD & PI 22nd June, 2015
Declaration of Final Results 4th July, 2015
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI