KARNATAKA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (KSET) FOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT PROFESSORS 2015
||06 Dec 2015
||14 Aug 2015
KARNATAKA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (K-SET) Center
Pareeksha Bhavan, University of Mysore, Mysore-570 005
University of Mysore (UoM), Mysore has announced the exam dates for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET–2015), which will be conducted in December 2015. The KSET will be held on Sunday, December 06, 2015.
KSET is conducted for determining the eligibility for the lecturers, assistant professors of concerned universities, colleges, institutions (government, aided, private) of Karnataka state.
1. Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH,PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities , institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc., are eligible to appear for this test.
2. Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and if they become eligible in the KSET examination, their eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, PWD (VH,PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates) within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3. The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
4. Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their postgraduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET , UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
5. Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH,PH)) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as PG degree marks cards & certificates, category certificates and certificates related to PWD (VH,PH) enclosed with their application. The category certificates submitted by the candidates must be issued by the competent authority and the issue date of such certificate should be not earlier to 1st July 2014. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
6. Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his, her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
AGE: There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
|How To Apply:
1. Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2015 examination must apply online website or through link available with the University of Mysore website.
2. Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm) memory should not exceed 300 k. bytes.
3. Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving personal and educational details. Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should select either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
(Note: Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2015 examination).
4. Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details, Email id, and Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
5. After paying the necessary fee again after two days, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password for downloading the application form and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
a. Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
b. Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
c. Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
6. Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of:
a. SSLC Marks Card
b. SC, ST, PWD (VH,PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
c. Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his, her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
7. All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
8. Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as [Application for KSET - 2015].
9. Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center.
Examination fee structure and Mode of Payment:
General Rs. 1000/-
Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Rs. 800/-
Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH, PH) Rs. 500/-
Late fee of Rs.100/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note: Candidates belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH, PH) who claim fee exemption must enclose attested Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment: The examination fee, late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After successful registration for online application, candidates can take the printout of challan (Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy) and make the payment as detailed in the challan (i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of Rs.20,-) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
1. Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, Demand draft, IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
2. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
The Eleven KSET Nodal Centers where test will be conducted in Karnataka State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Test Center for KSET examination.
Bengaluru, Belagavi, Ballari, Vijayapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, TumkuruNOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT TEST CENTER ONCE SELECTED IS FINAL AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED FOR CHANGE OF CENTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
1. Submission of On-line Application commences from: 20th July 2015
2. Last date for submission of online application: 14th August 2015
3. Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 100,-: 25th August 2015
4. Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center.: 11th September 2015
5. Date of Examination: 06th December, 2015
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI