MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST, MAT May 2019
||05 May 2019
||26 Apr 2019
All India Management Association (AIMA)
Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, India,
Telephone: 011– 24645100, 24617354, 43128100, 47673000 Fax: 011- 24626689
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.aima.in
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year. Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2019.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
List of Participating Management Institutes
· Select the institutes where you have applied or are applying for admission.
· Important Notice: Candidates are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
· AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates' mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in mat bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned institutes/universities before applying for MAT.
Mode of Test (How to take the Test)
Candidate can choose any ONE Test i.e. Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or BOTH the Tests i.e. PBT & CBT
· Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1100/- in addition to 1550/-
· Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Test Cities for Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
· The Paper Based Test will take place only on one day i.e. 5 May 2019 (Sunday) at one time slot i.e. 10:00am -12:30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 18 May 2019 (Saturday) in different Time slots.
· If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 5 May 2019 itself.
PAPER BASED TEST: 10:00 to 12:30 Hrs, Reporting Time at Test Centre: 08:00 Hrs
COMPUTER BASED TEST: In Single/different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
|How To Apply:
How to Apply:
Register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
· For PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/-
· For Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Last Date for Online Registration:
For Paper Based Test: 26th April, 2019 (Friday)
For Computer Based Test: 10th May, 2019 (Friday)
For Paper Based Test: 5th May, 2019 (Sunday)
For Computer Based Test: 18th May, 2019 (Saturday), onwards
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI