N-MET 2017, NALSAR Management Entrance Test 2017
||20 Feb 2017
||31 Jan 2017
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
(040)-23498408, 09, +91-9937017378, +91-9640158883, +91-8106745488
NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2017) dates has been announced by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. The N-MET will be held on Monday, February 20, 2017. N-MET is conducted for taking admission to for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2017-19.
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2015 / XAT-2016 / CMAT-2015 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
” In case of GMAT / GRE the candidate should not have taken the test before July, 2013 “
Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET 2016)
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course.
1- The selection process for Indian Nationals will be based on following components:
Score of CAT-2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRE/NMET-2016
Academic credentials/Professional achievements
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
2- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on:
Marks secured in the qualifying exam
Quality of work experience
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
|How To Apply:
1. Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2017-19
2. Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
3. Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
4. Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
5. Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
6. Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2015/CMAT 2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRECaste
7. Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
8. Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
9. Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
10. Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
11. Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/
INFORMATION FOR N-MET TAKERS
N-MET is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from ‘Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning’ and ‘Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability’
N-MET will be conducted at Hyderabad.
MBA Application Form Foreign Nationals 2017-19
MBA Application Form Indian Nationals 2017-19
MBA Application Form Industry Sponsord 2017-19
For any query related to admissions reach us at:
(040)-23498408/09 | +91-9937017378 | +91-9640158883 |+91-8106745488
PARTICULARS-FEE FORGENERAL/SC/ST/PWD(IN RS.)-FEE FORFOREIGN NATIONALS / INDUSTRY SPONSORED
Course Fee 3, 00,000/- p.a. US $ 15,000 /-p.a.
Room Rent 24,000/- p.a. Rs.24,000/- p.a.
Internet Charges 8,000/- p.a. Rs.8,000/- p.a.
Electricity Charges 12,000/- p.a. Rs.12,000/- p.a.
Generator Diesel Charges 5,000/- p.a. Rs.5,000/- p.a.
Water Charges 12,000/- p.a. Rs.12,000/- p.a.
Outsourced Services 3,000/- p.a. Rs.3,000/- p.a.
Sports and Games Facilities Charges. 3,000/- p.a. Rs.3,000/- p.a
Mess charges(Advance). 25,000/- p.a. Rs.25,000/- p.a
Library Deposit 5,000/-p.a Rs.5,000/-p.a
Hostel Deposit ( S.C/S.T Rs.4000.p.a )10,000/-p.a Rs.10,000/-p.a
Mess Deposit 5,000/-p.a Rs.5,000/-p.a
TOTAL 4,12,000/- US $ 15,000/- + Rs. 87,000/-
Payment towards mess shall be made separately by the students (Hosteller) in advance on yearly basis which comes to Rs. 25,000/- p.a.
The fees / charges are provisional and subject to revision as per the decision of the university bodies.
SL. NO. PARTICULARS DATES
1 Last Date of receiving filled in Application Forms Jan 31, 2017
2 NMET Feb 20, 2017
3 GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2016/ XAT-2017/GMAT-2014 /GRE-2014 /C- MAT-2016 Feb 19, 2017
4 GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2017Feb 20, 2017
5 Declaration of Result / Merit list Feb 20, 2017
6 Acceptance of offer by the Student March 22, 2017
7 Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any) March 26, 2017
8 Acceptance of offer against vacant seats Apirl 6, 2017
9 Completion of Admission formalities June 16, 2017
10 Induction & Orientation July 1, 2017
11 Commencement of Classes July 4, 2017
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
EXAM ALERTS, JEE
MAIN 2016, JEE ADVANCED
CMAT 2016, LSAT
DAT 2016, NIFT
Test 2016, IIFT
MBA (IB) 2016, NCAT
2016, DNB CET
SS 2016, NCHM JEE 2016, NMAT 2016, CEED
2016, AFCAT-1-2016, X-GMAT
OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, UPCMET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, IIT
GAT 2016, KEE
MET 2016, KIITEE
UGAT 2016, GPAT
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, SRMJEEE
(KERALA) 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, UPSC
CDS 2016, JEST
RAPT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, NEST
2016, AIMA MAT
MAY 2016, BITSAT
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
JEE 2016, IPU CET 2016,
UGET 2016, TANCET
MBBS 2016, AP EAMCET
CAT 2016, SIU
SET 2016, AIIMS (MBBS)
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, AIIMS
PG DOCTORAL 2016, TISSNET
CET 2016, CBSE UGC
NET 2016, DAVV
CET 2016, KMAT
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, SLIET
SET 2016, NMIMS
NPAT 2016, AIMA
RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG
PET 2016, NMET
2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY,
MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING,
MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI