NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination-2021, NCHM JEE-2021
||12 Jun 2021
||10 May 2021
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Joint Entrance Examination-2021
Address for Communication: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020
Call Centre Numbers: 0120-6895200
NTA Address: A-34, Sector 62, Noida -201309 (UP)
Help Line: For Technical Support, contact following during working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Website: www.nta.ac.in and nchmjee.nta.nic.in email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier examining organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards exams in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher educational institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), was set up in 1982, as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country. The Council regulates academics in the field of Hospitality Education & training that is imparted at Institutes affiliated to it.
The Institutes affiliated to NCHMCT offer B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) programme jointly with the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Three-Year (Six Semester) course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. Admission to the course is through the NCHM JEE exam. The NCHM JEE score is accepted by all the participating Institutes for admission to the B.Sc (HHA) courses offered by their respective institutions.
NTA will be conducting the NCHM JEE-2021 on 12th June, 2021 (Saturday) in the Computer Based Mode. Timing of the Examination 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
· A candidate should have passed 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects, from a recognized Educational Board. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
· Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2021
· The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates / documents, including category certificate and PwD certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, due to the inability to produce geniune certificate in original in support of passing 10+2 or equivalent examination and fulfillment of age criteria and category certificate or PwD certificate (wherever applicable), his/her admission will stand cancelled.
List of examinations equivalent to 10+2:
· Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
· Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
· General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
· High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
· Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary Education.
· Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
· H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State/UT.
For candidates from General, General (EWS) and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2021. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and Physically challenged candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2021. That is SC/ST and Physicallly challenged candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for Counselling/admission.
|How To Apply:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2021 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website: https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected. It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before filling of the online Application Form:
· A computer with proper internet connectivity,
· The particulars of a valid Government ID proof,
· The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate),
· Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs,
· Educational/Qualification details,
· Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background,
· Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb),
· List of City of your Choice (Refer Annexure-V for Cities),
· Bank account details for payment of fee,
· A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made in this e-mail Id
· A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number.
Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form may be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate that to be sure about his/her eligibility and acquaint with requirements for submission of Online Application Form. In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution while filling up the details in the Application Form.
Check List for filling the Online Application Form:
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
(i) Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility’.
(ii) That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Transgender, in the relevant column correctly.
(iii) That they have filled the City of Examination in the relevant column correctly.
(iv) That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
(v) Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Steps to be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
Step-4: Pay fee using Canara Bank / Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking Debit Card (except Master / Visa Card) / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
After (successful completion of Step-4, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of Prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment Inspite of above, if successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay second time. However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA.
(i) The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step - 2 Step–3 and Step-4 are not completed, such Appliction Forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
(ii) No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
(iii) The entire application process of NCHM JEE-2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/By Hand/E-mail.
(iv) Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for latest updates and to check their e-mails.
(v) The NTA can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis.
(vi) All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the Examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in NCHM JEE-2021 and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.
(vii) NTA does not verify the information filled by the candidates in the Application Form nor verifies any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates.
(viii) The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) and PwD Status (wherever applicable) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category) as well as PwD Status (wherever applicable) at the time of submission of application.
(ix) The NTA will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in his/her Online Application Form. The letter/emails/WhatsApp Message/Public Grievance in this regard will not be entertained by the NTA.
Fee payable for NCHM JEE 2021:
· General/ Non Creamy Layer OBC: Rs.1000/-
· EWS: Rs.700/-
· SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs.450/-
Application form Submission: 3rd February, 2021 to 10th May, 2021 upto 5.00pm
Application form Exam fee submission: 3rd February, 2021 to 10th May, 2021 upto 11.50pm
Date of the Examination: 12th June, 2021 (Saturday)
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI