UPCMET 2014 Application Procedure
Ø Candidates are required to download application form from the UPCMET official website. Application form can also be obtained through post or in person from the below mentioned address.
Ø Fill in all the mandatory details and send the print out of the application form along with a DD of Rs 1000/- in favour of ‘UPUMCWA’ payable at Bareilly to the following address:
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex
Rampur Garden, Bareilly
Ø Send the copies of necessary documents along with the filled in application form through registered post/speed post only. Application forms sent through courier or in person shall not be entertained.
Ø Keep a copy of printed application form till the completion of admission process.
Ø Candidates will be provided with the facility to download the admit card once the application is processed after careful scrutiny.
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card
· Admit card for UPCMET 2014 will be sent to candidates through post at the address mentioned in the application form.
· If the candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the date of examination, then the candidate is required to visit the official website to access his/her Center and Roll Number by entering his/her application number. The candidate must also contact +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020
· Duplicate admit card can be obtained from the examination center opted by the candidate one day before the examination date but not on the date of examination.
UPCMET 2014 Exam Pattern
· There will be 2 papers as under:
· Paper I: Physical and Biological Sciences
· Paper II: General English (Qualifying Paper)
· There will be 200 questions in Paper I and 50 questions in Paper II.
· 0.25 marks will be deducted for negative answers.
· Questions with multiple answers will treated as incorrect answer.The cut off percentage for UPCMET 2014 is 50 % (40% for SC/ST category