U P Combined Medical Entrance Test, UPCMET - 2014
||31 May 2014
||30 Apr 2014
UPCMET-2014 for admission in M.B.B.S. First year (2014-15) for and on behalf of member colleges in compliance with order of Hon’ble Apex court and Hon'ble Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench vide Writ Petition No. 4265(MB) 2006, writ petition No. 276(MB)2007 & writ petition No. 5939(M/S) 2012. Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the above UPCMET-2014. Reservation Reservation shall be applicable as notified by the Govt. and enforced at the time of Counselling. For this purpose OBC Caste Category shall be determined on the basis of list published by UP Govt.
· Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
· Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2014 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
· To appear in the Entrance Examination candidate should have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2014.
Nationality:Admission is open to all citizen of India.
|How To Apply:
UPCMET 2014 Application Procedure
Ø Candidates are required to download application form from the UPCMET official website. Application form can also be obtained through post or in person from the below mentioned address.
Ø Fill in all the mandatory details and send the print out of the application form along with a DD of Rs 1000/- in favour of ‘UPUMCWA’ payable at Bareilly to the following address:
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex
Rampur Garden, Bareilly
Ø Send the copies of necessary documents along with the filled in application form through registered post/speed post only. Application forms sent through courier or in person shall not be entertained.
Ø Keep a copy of printed application form till the completion of admission process.
Ø Candidates will be provided with the facility to download the admit card once the application is processed after careful scrutiny.
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card
· Admit card for UPCMET 2014 will be sent to candidates through post at the address mentioned in the application form.
· If the candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the date of examination, then the candidate is required to visit the official website to access his/her Center and Roll Number by entering his/her application number. The candidate must also contact +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020
· Duplicate admit card can be obtained from the examination center opted by the candidate one day before the examination date but not on the date of examination.
UPCMET 2014 Exam Pattern
· There will be 2 papers as under:
· Paper I: Physical and Biological Sciences
· Paper II: General English (Qualifying Paper)
· There will be 200 questions in Paper I and 50 questions in Paper II.
· 0.25 marks will be deducted for negative answers.
· Questions with multiple answers will treated as incorrect answer.The cut off percentage for UPCMET 2014 is 50 % (40% for SC/ST category
Sale of application forms (online and offline): November 11, 2013
Last date or submission through online and post: April 30, 2014 (tentative)
Issue of admit card: May 2014 (tentative)UPCMET 2014 Exam Date: May 31, 2014
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI