Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is one of the leading Hotel Management Institutions in imparting hospitality education with vision of “Quality Education”
AIHMCT integrates a competitive learning environment through a broad curriculum encompassing class room teaching, valuable industry inputs and myriad of extra-curricular activities.
Welcome to our sprawling campus at
We appreciate your time at our website and welcome feedback to make ourselves better.
· Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only.
· The children of Army personnel are required to submit the relevant certificates (as given against the category) as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
· Candidates should have passed 10+ 2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission
· National Open Schooling Students (Regular) should produce 11th Std certificate from school (Admission is subject to the approval by Affiliated University).
· All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by due date.
Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 Jul 2021. The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as proof.
· The candidate should have good general health with satisfactory limits of chest expansion and contraction, normal vision and hearing.
· In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in both eyes or 6/6 in the better eye.
· Defective hearing should also be corrected. There should be no abnormality in heart and lungs and no history of mental disease or epileptic seizures.
· The candidates must get themselves examined at the nearest Military Hospital or by a Registered Medical Practitioner and submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission. The admission is subject to the candidate being medically fit.
· Online Application Forms are available on the official website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in
· Applicants can applied through online by paying Rs 750.00 as application fee through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933
· Candidates can register online on or before 10th July 2021 and with a late fee of Rs. 200/- till 20th July 2021.
· Admission will be based on the merit of the candidates who take the Online Admission Test.
· English is the medium of instruction for the programme at the Institute.
· Admission to the course shall be provisional. Final admission is subject to confirmation regarding eligibility criteria from Bangalore North University (BNU).
Last date to submit the application form: 15th July, 2021
Admit Card: To be announced
Date and Time of Online Admission Test: 1st August, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot