The Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) is a Center of Excellence specializing in capacity building of professionals in the fields of Public Policy, Financial Management and other governance issues for promoting highest standards of professional competence and practice. AJNIFM was set up in 1993 as a registered society under Ministry of Finance, Government of India. To begin with it was mandated to train the officers recruited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Civil Services Examination and allocated to the various services responsible for managing senior and top management posts dealing with accounts and finance in the Government of India. In due course of time AJNIFM has become a premier resource center to meet the training needs of Central Government for senior and middle level of management too. AJNIFM also caters to the State Governments, Defence establishments, Banks and other Financial Institutions. AJNIFM plays a pivotal role in governance and administrative reforms by providing a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas & experiences among officers from different organized services, different state governments and between personnel of civil and defense establishments.
A. Private Participants/ Corporate Executives
(i) Participants must have completed their Graduation with at least 60% in aggregate from an Indian University / institution recognized by Association of Indian Universities. Preference would be given to the participants having Professional Qualifications such as CA, CS, CWA, CFA, BE/B. Tech, etc.
(ii) Candidates must have qualified in any one of the all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or GMAT and submit the valid test scores not more than 2 year old
(iii) The upper age limit is 30 years on the date of commencement of the programme The decision of the Selection Committee of AJ-NIFM for selection will be final and no correspondence in this matter shall be entertained by AJ-NIFM.
B. Government Officers
1. Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level should be 60%.
2. The maximum age of the participant should not exceed 45 years on the date of commencement of the programme.
3. Officers at middle/senior level working with the Central or State Governments, Public Enterprises and autonomous organizations belonging to State / Central Government or similar participants from foreign countries are eligible to apply for admission.
4. Government officers/PSU officers are exempted from Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT.
Candidates in the final year of graduation may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed only after they submit their mark sheet of having passed their bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 60 per cent marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet is September 2021. Nonfulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission and their candidature.
For private participants
· Candidates may apply through the prescribed application form duly filled in all respects. The completed application form along with resume, proof of educational qualifications, work experience (if any), copy of CAT/ XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT score card and Application fee Rs. 1000/- (to be paid online by RTGS/NEFT and the relevant reference number be mentioned on the application) be sent to Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJ-NIFM), Sector-48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Lake, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, on or before 16th April 2021. The envelope should mention “Application for PGDM (Finance), 2021-23”. The duly filled in application form should also be mailed at email@example.com
· The applications of the candidates not having valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT will not be entertained
· Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to this Programme.
For Government Sponsored Officers/ Candidates
The government sponsored candidates are eligible for direct admission to the full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance). Applications, complete in all respects, should reach AJ-NIFM by 21st May, 2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted by the Institute and the shortlisted candidates and their sponsors would be intimated accordingly. All supporting documents/ testimonials (matriculation certificate onwards and relieving letter from the organisation), in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of final admission to the Programme.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
2. Copy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Mark sheets and Certificates.
3. For candidates in the final year of Graduation, semester-wise or year-wise mark sheet be submitted along with the Admit Card for their forthcoming Final Year Examination or a Letter from the Head/Dean of the College/University certifying the same.
4. Copy of Score Card of valid CAT/ XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT
5. Copy of Professional Qualification viz. CA, CS, CWA, CFA or any other professional qualification.
6. Demand Draft for the Application Fees Rs. 1000/- (in case of Offline Payment)
Note: All the above mentioned documents should be self-certified/attested except Demand Draft
Demand Draft of Application fee
In favour of “Accounts Officer, National Institute of Financial Management” payable at Faridabad.
Bank Details (In case of Online Transfer/RTGS/NEFT)
IFSC Code: HDFC0002445,
Bank A/c No.: 50100083121045,
Payee Name: National Institute of Financial Management
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
General Instructions for all candidates
Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria by the candidate shall not bind AJ-NIFM for offering admission to any candidate to the Programme. The decision of AJ-NIFM regarding admission of the candidates to the Programme shall be final and no correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
Last-Date for submission of application: 20th June, 2021
I. For officers from Central Governments/ State Governments/ Union Territories/ Central PSUs/ State PSUs/ Autonomous Organizations under State or Central Governments/ Other bodies of the Central/ State Government from India or Abroad
a) All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian/foreign university (institution) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level must be 50%.
b) The upper age limit for all participants is 50 years on the last date of submission of the application form for the programme.
c) The Officers should be working at middle/ senior level in their respective organisation with work experience of at least three years.
II. For Candidates from Corporate Sector from India or Abroad (other than PSUs)
a) Conditions as mentioned above at a), b) and c)
b) Aspiring participants from the corporate sector must give their percentile score of CAT or any other test(s) approved by the AICTE, and ought to have work experience of minimum three years at a managerial position in a corporate entity.
Admission forms annexed in the prospectus or alternatively may be downloaded from AJNIFM website. Applications, complete in all respect should reach by post to Dr. K. P. Kaushik, Professor (Finance & Accounts) and Programme Chair, Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, Sector- 48, Pali Road, Faridabad, Pin code – 121001 (Haryana) by the due date in a sealed envelope supered as “Application for Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management”. Aspirants also have the option to apply online through website link http://www.nifm.ac.in/user/register or may send scanned copy of their application at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org followed by hard copy. In case of sponsored candidates the letter from the sponsoring organizations should be sent by the due date. The Date Schedule stated at the last page of the prospectus has to be followed in all the cases.
Submission of the form/Nominations from their Sponsoring Organization: 1st May, 2021
Group Discussion and Interviews etc: 15th June, 2021 from 10 a.m. onwards
Start of the programme: 1st July, 2021