Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM) was set up on the basis of a grand vision of its founders – a
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with a minimum of 50% marks by June 2022.
Any one of the following Scores are used for shortlisting candidates:
1. CAT 2022 Test scores
2. GMAT scores (validity taken from January 2021 to December 2022)
3. XAT 2023 Exam scores
· Application form can be obtained and submitted only through online.
· Not required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form or any other documents to BIM after submission of the online application.
· For online registration, a payment of Rs.1250/- (Rs.800/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
· If the payment is to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’, payable at Tiruchirappalli. The candidate needs to enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
· Applicants will receive a system-generated acknowledgement for the application submitted and on payment of the application fee. With this, the application process is complete.
(Note: The application fee paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/SCA/ST candidates must upload their scanned community certificate copy while filling the application online.)
Send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for registration is: 31st January, 2023