The Institute is Bhavan's dedicated new initiative to take management education to the next level. Thanks to an inspiring association with Mr Lakshmi Mittal, Legendary global entrepreneur and steel icon and his wife Mrs Usha Mittal, the Institute is poised to take off in confident fashion.
Most importantly, in the finest traditions of Bhavan, the Institute is committed to offering the most contemporary management education integrated with time-honoured Indian values. In other word, it is focused on providing true value-based orientation for ethical business growth using the finest business practices with continual up gradation of skill for optimal effectiveness.
World class education, training, research and consultancy services will now be offered to different segments of society from entry level to senior management level.
Blessed with formidable reserves of expertise and experience, the Institute is keen to consolidate its existing strong interface with Indian industry even further. It envisions a resurgent corporate
BULMIM is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Delhi Kendra's initiative. The institute's portfolio consists of the following management programmes duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource & Development, GOVT. of India.
Two Year—Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme
Three Year—Part Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme
Apart from the above programmes, BULMIM also offers a number of short term Executive Development Programmes (EDP) for practicing managers and tailor made Management Development Programmes (MDP) for willing professionals.
· The minimum qualification of candidates seeking admission to the programme is graduation or its equivalent Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC or AICTE. The candidates should have obtained at least 50 per cent (45 per cent in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
· In addition, the candidates must have valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
· Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply. If selected, they would need to submit the proof of graduation testimonials within 90 days of the commencement of the programme. Defaulter’s admission would be cancelled and there would be no refund of the submitted fee.
· Candidates will be short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT,XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
· The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
· Final selection of candidates is done based on their cumulative performance in the selection process.
The Information Bulletin and the Application Form can be obtained from BULMIM’s office on payment of Rs. 1100 by a Demand Draft/ Pay Order (No cheque accepted) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. The application fee is non-refundable. The application form can also be downloaded from our website. The duly filled Registration form along with application fee and requisite documents may be submitted in person or sent by Post to the Admission Office of the Institute.
Mode of Payment
The fee can be remitted by Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. The amount can also be paid through ONLINE transfer as per the details given below:
BANK: UCO BANK, K.G. Marg, N. Delhi
S. A. NO.: 20360110001509
IFSC CODE: UCBA 0002036
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
The minimum qualification of candidates seeking admission to the programme is Graduation or its equivalent degree in any discipline recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or AICTE or degree or diploma recognized by UGC.
Candidate, having experience in commercial/industrial organizations, working with Government/Defence or self-employed, possessing adequate knowledge of business operations will get preference. Short listed candidates would be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates, seeking admission to the programme, are to register their names with the Institute by filling up the Application Form on payment of Rs. 1100/- (non-refundable) by cash or Demand Draft/Pay Order (cheques not accepted) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at Delhi. The Application Form can also be downloaded from our website www.bulmim.ac.in.
Graduate (Minimum 50% marks) with minimum 5 years work experience.
Fee: The total fee for the Full Time Programme is Rs. 4 lakhs to be paid in two installments that includes books, study material International Immersion on actual cost basis.
Candidates are also required to apply to BULMIM on prescribed application form for the programme by paying Rs. 1100/- in cash or Demand Draft in favour of BULMIM payable at
Application forms can be obtained from the Institute and can also be downloaded from the Institute’s www.bulmim.ac.in