Director of Medical Education & Research, Haryana State shall regulate all the Colleges & Schools (in Govt. and Private Sector) relating to Health Education Sector including Ayurveda and Homeopathy Education. The main function of the Directorate will be as under:-
1. Formulate of polices for encouraging quality Medical Education.
2. Administration and Control of all Government Schools and Colleges relating to Health Science Education Sector or any other College/School to be openeded by the Government in the Health and Medical Sector.
3. Regulation of examination. Admissions fee matter of private and Govt. Colleges/Schools in the Health sector.
4. Arranging funds for development of Medical Education and encouraging investment in Health Education through Public Private Partnership.
5. Mobilization of funds from Government of India under the various schemes and implementation of these schemes and disbursement of funds under various schemes.
6. Mapping of Human Resources need in Health Medical sector and planning of Human Resources Development according to the needs of the State. Initiating new schemes for promoting Health and Medical Education.
7. Regulating the standardization of Medical Education.
8. Inspection of private Medical and Health Education Colleges/Schools for issuing them Essentiality Certificate/NOC.
9. Reorganization of the courses and institutions in Health Sector.
10. Inter-State and Intra-State coordination in the Health Education Sector.
He/ she should attain the age of 17 years or more on 30th December 2017; the age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Secondary school or its equivalent exam certificate
The candidate should have passed Sr. School certificate examination 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Backward class or Special Backward Class of Haryana State) and 45% marks in case of Physically handicapped candidates and must have also passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.
The Applications may be submitted to the Office of DMER, Bays No.55-58, Paryatan Bhawan, 2nd floor, Sector-2 Panchkula
The proforma of Application and General Conditions can be downloaded from the Department website www.dme.gov.in
Application fee of Rs. 4000/- Demand Draft in favour of Haryana State Medical Education Society, Panchkula has to be submitted along with application fee.