Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) is an exciting place to study and grow. It is a place where thinkers become leaders. In a short span of 18 years, FIIB has carved a niche in the corporate & academic circles for its innovative approach to MBA education and is ranked high among the top management institutions in
Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), equivalence of PGDM to MBA by AICTE and Association of Indian Universities (AIU), ranked among the best B-schools in India, awards by major business school academies and linkages with renowned global institutions are a further testimony to the quality education being imparted at FIIB.
The FIIB Advantage
Global MBA - First MBA institute in
Futuristic Curriculum - that focuses on the student's all-round development through innovative approaches such as unique seminar courses on contemporary topics, life-skills coaching and mentoring
Industry Linked - FIIB, one of the top MBA colleges in
International Networks - Strategic collaborations with renowned international management institutions and councils for student and faculty exchange, joint research and consultancy which rates us amongst the best MBA institutes in India.
Superb Location - Located in
· The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
· The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
· Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2019 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
· All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT with minimum 50 Percentile.
IMPORTANT - All queries regarding PGDM admission at FIIB Delhi process can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and Please add to your email contact list or 'safe senders list' so as to not miss any important email from the college.
FIIB Delhi follows a rolling MBA Admission Process. Candidates who apply earlier will be evaluated and processed prior to candidates who apply in later rounds.
· Fill in an Online/Hardcopy Application for Admission.
· Submit all Required Documents.
· Schedule a Date for Personal Interview and Aptitude Test.
· Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance.
Fill in an Online
Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means:
· From FIIB Campus: Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,200 in cash.
· Online: Fill in the online application form (http://fiib.edu.in/mba-pgdm-programs/admission/instruction.php).
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and personal interview.
Interested, eligible candidates can fill in the online application form. They can also send the hard copy of the same to the admission office. It can also be obtained from Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 9 am to 6 pm on payment of Rs 1,000 in cash.
General Candidates - A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent (10+2+3) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline from an AICTE/UGC/AIU recognized University is required of all candidates.
Company Sponsored - The eligibility is the same as above. Additionally, a certificate from the sponsoring organization is required to be attached to the application form.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of above criterion will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection. Final selection is on the basis of performance in the GD/PI, academic performance, work experience etc.
Selected candidates will be intimated by Registered Post / Courier / Ordinary Post. No regret letters will be sent to those who are not selected. The Institute does not take any responsibility for postal delays and / or loss in transit.
Rs. 70,000 – Ist year, Rs. 70,000 – 2nd year, Rs. 70,000 – 3rd year
Forms Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means:
From FIIB Campus: From FIIB campus : Plot No.5, Opp. R.R. Army Hospital, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days from 9.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000 in cash
Online: Download from the FIIB website (www.fortune.edu.in), filled and submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favor of ‘Fortune Institute of International Business’ payable at New Delhi to our aforementioned address.
By Post: By sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favor of ‘Fortune Institute of International Business’ payable at