The minimum requirement for admission in the post-graduate diploma programs at the IDS-National Institute of Real Estate Management is given below:
· A bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university. Candidates appearing in final examination are also eligible to apply.
Preference will be given to the following:
· Graduates and/or Post Graduates in any branch of Engineering/Architecture.
· Candidates with background in commerce, accounts, finance, economic,
mathematics and sales & marketing.
· Candidates who studied Mathematics up to 12th standard or ‘A’ levels.
· Applicants with professional work experience.
· Few seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by their employers.
E Completely filled application form.
E A one-page resume, describing major strength, weakness,
achievements and key skills.
E A personal statement on, “why do you want to pursue a career in real estate”,
in about 750 words.
E A letter of recommendation from supervisor in case of work experience
E Duly attested copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th and graduation.
E Application fee in the form of demand draft of rupees five hundred only (Rs. 500/-)
Drawn in favour of "Industry Development Society for Real Estate"
payable at NOIDA (UP).
Admission Close Date:
To know more Information about this course click here