A pass in full time bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts/Hospitability/Hotel Management (BBA in Culinary Arts, B.Sc. in HHA, BHM, BHMCT) from a recognized Indian or foreign university (as per the AIU foreign equivalence list) with 50% in case of General and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC and ST candidates. Those appearing in bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts/Hospitability/Hotel Management can also appear in Entrance Examination 2020 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent) scoring the required percentage of marks is not submitted at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2022 The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, even after admission to the Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
AGE LIMIT: There is no age bar for any candidate in the program as per NEP 2020
Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.icinoida.com and www.icitirupati.in and apply online from 11th June, 2022 to 30th June, 2022.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
· Full refund is permitted(except the Admission fee of Rs.1000/-) on cancellation of admission 15th July 2022
· Refund of 50% of tution fee + 100% of Exam fee + 100% of Caution money is refundable if withdrawn after 16th July but before commencement of class for 1st semester.
· No Refund is applicable (except Caution Money Rs.2500/-) after commencement of 1st semester classes.
· Hostel Fee and Hostel Caution Deposit
a. 100% refundable: If facility not availed even for one day
b. Proportionate if facility availed for the days.
Refund of fee shall be made within 45 days after the admission is closed by the respective allotted
Institute on receipt of written request from the candidate with requisite supporting documents.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PATTERN
· Admission to first year of BBA / MBA Culinary Arts program is strictly based on the All India Rank (AIR) earned by the candidate in the written test of Entrance Examination and their choice of preference of the campus.
· Ranks are strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidate in written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved.
· Admission is followed by checking of eligibility of candidates, verification of documents, depositing of required fees for the first semester.
· The medium of objective Question Paper is in English only.