During the first phase of reforms in the Indian Banking and Financial Sector, a need was felt to develop an
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Technology (PGDBT) is open – both to the Direct Candidates and Sponsored Candidates/Employees of Banks and Financial Institutions. The eligibility criteria for the PGDBT are as under:
· A candidate must hold a first class (minimum of 60% marks) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR a first class Master’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 10+2+4 years of formal education. Candidates who are in the final year are also eligible to apply provided they complete the formal education as specified above latest by July 30, 2021. All direct candidates need to possess a valid CAT / GMAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA score at the time of submission of application form.
· The Institute would shortlist the candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) based on their CAT / GMAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA scores. Thereafter, the actual selection for admission would be based on the scores of the candidates in the GDPI.
Sponsored/Direct Candidates from Banks and Financial Institutions
· Banks and Financial Institutions can sponsor their employees for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Technology (PGDBT). Employees of Banks and Financial Institutions may also apply directly for the PGDBT. Candidates in both these categories too must hold a first class (minimum of 60% marks) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR a first class Master’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 10+2+4 years of formal education but need not have CAT / GMAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA scores.
· However, such candidates need to participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) and the selection for admission would be based on the scores of the candidates in the GDPI.
Sponsoring Banks and Financial Institutions / Employees of Banks and Financial Institutions may please note that the PGDBT is a full-time programme and accordingly, selected candidates would need to be relieved from their duties / granted leave, during the entire duration of the programme, i.e. one year. Employees of Banks and Financial Institutions who have directly applied would also need to submit a no-objection certificate from their Bank / Financial Institution to pursue the PGDBT.
· All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions in
Candidates interested in pursuing the Post Graduate Programme in Banking Technology may please go through the Admissions page on the website.
The Coordinator (PGDBT)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank,
EPABX: +91 (40) 2329 4000/4999
Direct Contact for queries: +91 (40) 2329 4164 (Between 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM)
Fax: +91 (40) 2353 5157
The Last date for receipt of Applications is: 18th July, 2021
Group Discussion and Personal Interview: To be declared
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot