IRMA was established in 1979 at Anand,
The genesis of IRMA is owed to Dr. Kurien's work with dairy co-operatives, which revolutionized the dairy industry in the country. It was founded with the belief that the key to effective rural development lies in professional management. Professionalising rural management involves synergising specific yet unmet needs of the rural sector with the formal techniques and skills of management professionals. Linking the two are the ‘rural managers' graduating from IRMA after undergoing a two-year diploma (PRM) programme in rural management.
Born out of a maverick's dream IRMA is, today, at the forefront of professionalising the development of
· A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education and 50% or above (45% or above for SC/ST/PwD*) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level is eligible to apply for IRMA’s PGDM (RM) programme.
· The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. If the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, IRMA will establish the equivalence by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
· Candidates in the final year of the bachelor’s degree may also apply if they would furnish evidence of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2022.
· Final year candidates should have passed all of their graduation examinations before the start of the program (July 01, 2022). The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The Fees paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless IRMA fills their vacant seats through new admissions.
*Person with Disability
IRMA encourages students from diverse educational streams to apply.
There is no management quota for admission to PGDM (RM) at IRMA.
Apply Online Indian Nationals
Important Instructions for filling application form
· Register with your valid e-mail address. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email address as well as a mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
· Your name should be listed as it appears on your 10th certificate / mark sheet.
· Upload a scanned or digital copy of your photo and signature. Your photo should not be older than six months. Please make sure that the photo is clear and of continuous tone. It should have a white/off-white background, a full face, neck, and shoulders, a front view, and eyes that are open. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, JPG (maximum size: 1 MB). Make sure the photograph is scanned using a scanner only. Don't use your mobile phone or other mobile applications to scan your photograph.
· As applicable, upload a scanned copy of your latest General (EWS) / OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / Person with Disability (PwD) category certificate (maximum size: 500 KB).
· Please upload the scanned copy of your graduation mark sheets (Maximum size: 1.5 MB). Also upload your 10th, 12th and State of Domicile Certificate, sports certificate and work experience related documents (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 500 KB[PK1] ).
· You should keep a copy of the completed application form for your own records.
· Once an application fee is paid, it cannot be refunded.
· Candidate must be aware that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee consideration for shortlisting for the next stage of the admissions process. IRMA reserves the right to shortlist / select candidates.
· The entire admissions process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
· Before final submission, please ensure that the correct information has been entered. Make sure you enter data in the correct sequence after editing (do not skip any stage). Editing is permitted before final submission. Once the form is submitted, it can no longer be edited.
Application Fee -Indian Nationals (Non-refundable)
· General, General (EWS) & OBC - Rs.2000/-
· SC/ST/PwD (*Person with Disability)*- Rs.1000/-
Candidates belonging to the BPL category will be exempted from paying application fees. However, they are required to upload scanned copy of their BPL certificate in the format prescribed by IRMA
Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals: 15th January, 2022
Online Personal Interviews: 15th to 28th February, 2022 (except Sundays)
Those who meet the following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme:
(i) Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
(ii) Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT as under:
Table-1: Validity of scores of entrance tests
Name of Entrance Test
Validity of the scores of tests conducted in following years
2019, 2020 and 2021
2020, 2021 and 2022
From 1-Jan-2020 till 15-Jan-2022
Application Form Fee: Rs. 2,500/-
Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may click here directly.
1. You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. Auto generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep record of user-id and password for future use.
2. You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
3. Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
4. Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
5. Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
6. In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
7. Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
CHECKLIST FOR APPLICANTS
IRMA Online Admissions Portal provides detailed instructions to facilitate your online application. Application form is available on our website.
IRMA's designated organizations can sponsor their employees for the programme. Admission and Selection Criteria and Process are same for sponsored as well as self-sponsored applicants.
Please ensure you have the following documents/information ready before applying online:
· Valid Email ID
· CAT/XAT/GMAT exam details
· Valid credit/debit card
1. For credit card transaction, you should have "3D Secure PIN" generated through the sponsoring bank
2. For debit card transaction, you need to have "Internet Banking User ID" and "Internet Banking Password", issued by sponsoring bank
· Personal Information
· Academic/Professional Details
· Scanned or digital copies of your photograph and signature. Recommended resolution for scanned photograph is (150 X 180) pixel (use passport size photograph) and recommended resolution for scanned signature is (150 X 70) pixel
· Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
Online Admissions application portal opens: 1st September, 2021
Last date for receipt of completed applications: 24th January, 2022
Personal Interview: 12th – 14th February, 2022
To be eligible for admission to the FPM (RM) 2021 programme an applicant must satisfy the following two conditions:
Anybody with a postgraduate or postgraduate equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum first class marks or equivalent grade can apply. (Relaxation of 5% for SC / ST / OBC-NC / Differently Abled Person).
Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before July 01, 2021, are encouraged to apply.
The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
Having valid scores/results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
The cut-off period for validity of the qualifying exam or test score is five years preceding the last date specified for the submission of application form to FPM (RM). Valid scores obtained from January 01, 2016 onwards in all the specified qualifying exams are eligible.
All eligible applicants must submit along with their application a preliminary research proposal of about 2000 words. The proposal should cover topic/problem of the proposed research, its relevance, objectives and methodology of the study, and expected results or findings.
IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India. Seats not filled by candidates of the reserved category will be offered to the general category.
The FPM (RM) admission process comprises two stages. The first stage includes receipt and screening of applications. The second stage involves personal interviews.
An applicant can apply using an online application form. Fee applicable to application is displayed in the Table below.
· General & General (EWS) & OBC: Rs. 1400/-
· SC/ST/DAP: Rs. 700/-
Applicants belonging to the BPL category will be exempted from paying application fees. However, they are required to upload scanned copy of their latest proof of BPL status issued by the appropriate authority.
IRMA’s Admission Online Portal provides complete instructions to facilitate your online application.
· Applicants should retain a copy of the completed application form for their reference.
· No Refund will be made after the payment of application fees.
All correspondence related to admission should be addressed to:
In case of any query, please contact:
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt, Manager (Academics), Admissions Office, Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand: 388 001, Gujarat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02692 – 221659 | 221940 WhatsApp No.: 70690 66711
Last date for application: 15th March, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Any fresh Graduate / Post Graduate with following academic background:
% marks in Aggregate
B.Tech. (DT) / M.Tech. (DT)
B.V.Sc. & AH / M.V.Sc.
BE / B.Tech. / M. Tech. / ME (Mech / Elec / Civil / EC / Computer)
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
A. Printed application material (prospectus, application forms, etc.) may be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand - 388 001 on payment of full fees.
B. Application material is available with IMS learning centres on cash payment of full fees. IMS accepts fees for one programme only. An applicant applying for more than one programme can send the remaining amount by DD.
C. Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
D. Download the personalized application form from IRMA website and submit along with the full fee.
Prospectus and sample question papers will be sent to the candidates opting for options c or d, after their applications are received at IRMA
All the payments to IRMA should be made in the form of a demand draft favouring ‘IRMA’ payable at Anand. Candidates should retain a copy of the completed application form for their reference. The Completed applications should reach to IRMA. Postal delay is not the responsibility of IRMA. Application forms without the requisite fees will not be accepted. All Correspondence related to admission should be addressed to:
Institute of Rural Management (IRMA)