Institute of Technology & Science the flagship of I.T.S Group of Institutions.I.T.S Group of Institutions, promoted by Durga Charitable Society, registered under the Society Registration Act 1860, is the fastest growing educational group in northern
1. Candidates who are Graduates in any discipline
2. The test scores of All India National Admission Tests like CAT conducted by IIMs, MAT conducted by AIMA, ATMA test conducted by AIMS, etc. are valid for admissions to the PGDM
3. Scores of other National level admission tests like CAT, XAT, and JMET etc. are also acceptable.
4. Final selection is based on the candidate's performance in admission test, group discussion, interview and academic record.
The candidates are also required to register at I.T.S through an application form that can be downloaded from the institute's website: www.its.edu.in, and submitted along with a DD Rs. 700/- drawn in favour of ITS, payable at
Candidates who are finally selected for admission to I.T.S will be admitted on payment of prescribed fees by the date specified in the admission letter, failing which their selection will stand automatically cancelled. Request of change of Programme/Campus is not permitted.
For Ghaziabad Campus, the hostel is compulsory for girl candidates. For Greater Noida Campus, hostel is compulsory for all students.
The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the BDS course.
The candidate must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary examination. The student must have obtained 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and must have qualifying marks in English. For SC, ST or OBC, the minimum marks shall be 40%.
The admissions are done through a Competitive Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have attained a minimum of 50% marks taken together. For SC, ST or OBC, the minimum marks shall be 40%
Admission to BDS Courses at
Note: The admission procedure is subjected to change as per guidelines of Hon'ble Supreme Court / State / Central Government Candidates seeking admission to
I.T.S Dental College
Hospital & Research Centre
47, Knowledge Park - III, Greater Noida - 201308,
Distt. Gutam Budh Nagar,
Phone : 0120- 2331083, 2331089
Fax : 0120-2331083
College Fee (per annum for four years): Rs. 2,75,000.00 /-
*College Security (Refundable): Rs. 25,000.00/-
Fee for 1st year: Rs. 300,000.00/-
Non Ac hostel charges (optional): Rs. 68,000.00/-
Total fee with Non Ac hostel at the time of admission: Rs. 368,000.00/-
Ac hostel charges (optional): Rs. 88,000.00/-
>Total fee with AC hostel at the time of admission: Rs. 388,000.00/-
Fee for 2nd /3rd /4th year: Rs. 355,000.00/-
* One Time Charges to be paid once at the time of admission Fee will be accepted through DD except for uniform charges (DD in favour of ITS Dental College & Hospital, Payable at
All disputes are subject to Greater Noida Jurisdiction only.