1. All candidates (including sponsored category) are required to appear for CAT* 2011 conducted by IIM’s.
2. NRI candidates will be selected on the basis of their valid GMAT scores, which should be sent along with the application form. They will also have to furnish evidence of their belonging to this category.
3. The candidates who have obtained Graduation degree in any discipline recognized by the AICTE/AIU securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalents in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply for admission in the program.
4. Candidates appearing in the final year / semester Examination can also apply. However, they will have to fulfill the above eligibility conditions in respect of academic qualification and furnish evidence.
Selection Process: Merit will be the only criteria for admission of PGDM Program. Merit list for admission to this program will be prepared on the basis of:
1. CAT / GMAT / GRE Scores.
2. Marks obtained by the candidate in Group Discussion.
3. Evaluation in Personal Interview before an expert panel.
4. Past Performance in Academics, Extra Curricular activities and work experience
GD and PI will be conducted at JKPS Campus & Important locations across
Application pack can be collected from JKPS Admission office and selected Branches of Axis Bank on payment by cash/DD of Rs.1200/-Application pack can also be downloaded and sent through post alongwith Demand draft of Rs 1250/-. Demand Draft (DD) should be made in favour of “JKPS fee collection Account” payable at Gurgaon/
Tel.: 0124-2266470, Mob. : 09958623624, 09958672673, Fax: 0124-2266478
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.jkps.edu.in
To know more information about JKPSIMT Gurgaon Admission please visit www.jkps.edu.in