The KPCMCH is a society and is registered under Section 4(2) of The West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961. The said society is formed by a non-profit foundation sponsored by the renowned orthopedic surgeon and medical entrepreneur Dr. Kali Pradip Chaudhuri.
Under the guidance and leadership of Dr. Chaudhuri, the Society has established the KPC Medical College & Hospital which is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences and has been approved by the Government of West Bengal. KPCMC&H is the first maiden private medical/healthcare educational institution for undergraduate studies in the state of West Bengal, India. Following recommendation from the Medical Council of India, the Government of India has provided the necessary permission to the Society under section 10(A) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended, for establishment of a new
The Vision of KPC Medical College & Hospital is to create a world-class teaching Institution & Healthcare delivery system, creating professionals of international standard, entailing the finest medical skills with a deep compassion towards service to humanity admired by one & all. We will strive with excellence to fulfill the needs of the community In the Field of Medical treatment.
To serve & enrich the quality of life of patients suffering from diseases ,through the efficient & responsible application of knowledge, skills & technology, is committed to the pursuit of excellence through creating world class professionals & empowered employees, in a caring and nurturing environment with the greatest respect for human dignity & life.
• Setting best practice standards in our services, continuously improving performance and exceeding the expectations of patients and their families.
• Creating the best medical & nursing professionals to meet the ever growing health needs of the humanity at large.
• Training and developing the best human resource as the key to deliver superior patient service.
• Consistently investing in technology and infrastructure to match International benchmarks.
• Building and maintaining long-term patient relationships, so as to become an essential resource for their well being.
• Leading the development of professional standards in Healthcare Management.
• Continuously educating the community in the prevention of diseases.
The candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in English. The candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015.
The application form can be downloaded from the link below "Download Application Form". The application form duly completed in all respect as per the directive together with non-refundable fee of Rs. 7,500/-(Rupees Five thousand only) by a demand draft in favour of "KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur" drawn on any bank payable in Kolkata, should be forwarded to College address given below, so as to reach latest by 5 PM on 22.06.2015.
Entrance Test: 05th July, 2015
Last date for Submission form: 22nd June, 2015