1. 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 60% aggregate marks in all subjects or equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Board.
2. Qualify in JEE (MAIN) examination (eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2018 exam) or rank upto 2,20,000. or
3. A valid SAT Subject test Score (which should include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) – minimum 1800
In addition, a candidate has to undergo the counseling and branch allocation session of the college to qualify for the admission to the professional programme offered by the college.
A student aspiring to seek admission at the Mahindra École Centrale needs to do the following:-
· Applications for 2018-19 are now open.
· Upload the candidate’s latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
· Follow the instructions for payment for Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Indian applicants) or $50 (PIO / NRI applicants) on the website.
PAYMENT THROUGH CASH
· After online registration, pay application fee of Rs. 1000 by Indian students or $50 for PIO/NRI in cash at any bank in your city/country. Acknowledgement copies of cash receipt from bank need to be uploaded on the Application Portal.
· Original Acknowledgement copy of cash receipt from bank is required to be sent to Mahindra École Centrale at the following Address,
The Admissions Office,
Mahindra École Centrale,
Tech Mahindra Technology Center,
Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla,
Hyderabad - 500043 - Telangana, INDIA
Phone: 040-6713 5100
· PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT
· ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING