N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR) was established in the year 1995 by the Late Shri Niranjanlalji Dalmia with a vision to become a World-Class Management Institute. Currently, our Institute ranks among the Top B-schools in India and one of the most preferred business schools in Mumbai. N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research commenced its academic program in the year 1997.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in graduation is required. While applying, the candidate may be appearing for the final semester, but for securing admission he/she must be a graduate.
· The candidate must also have appeared for any of the 7 entrance exams i.e. CAT, XAT, MHCET, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, or GMAT.
· Please go through the Online Selection Process FAQs and General FAQs for PGDM before starting the online application.
· Register for filling up the Online Application Form by clicking on "Accept & Proceed" button below and complete the OTP verification process.
· Select your desired specialization(s) carefully. You can apply for multiple specializations.
· On verification of your OTP, your Login Credentials will be sent to you on your registered email.
· Use these credentials to Log in to the Application Form by clicking on the link mentioned in your email.
· While filling the Application Form, make sure you upload a recent colour photograph with white background, 80 percent face coverage and in formal attire.
· Fill up all the information in the application form.
· Since the selection process is online, please make sure you upload all the required documents in pdf format only. Uploading the documents is mandatory.
FOR BEST RESULTS PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME (BROWSER) on your DESKTOP/LAPTOP
1st year at NLDIMSR:
1. A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 50% at the time of graduation.
2. The candidate has to appear for any of the entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA. In case none of the above exams are answered, candidate will have to appear for NLD-SAT, an aptitude test conducted by the institute.
3. The institute performs PI session as well as document verification of academic qualification from school to graduation.
2nd year at Wisconsin-Parkside, USA:
Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4.0. For an international student scholarship a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
FEE: Please contact our admission department.
The Selection Process for the Global MBA 2021 Admission at N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research shall be conducted Online.
The application for Global MBA is online. Applicants can apply online on the official link: www.nldalmia.in
Once the application proccess is complete:
• The applicant will be called for Personal Interview.
• At the time of Personal Interview the candidate should bring his academic certificates, as well as extra curricular certificates (if any).
• As one of the selection criteria the candidate has to appear for any of the entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA. In case none of the above exams are answered, candidate will have to appear for NLD-SAT, an aptitude test conducted by the institute.
For any query you can reach us at:
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research
Srishti, Sector 1, Mira Road (East), MMR 401107
Tel: +91 22 4299 0033 / 98206 52277 / 99208 88333
Accordingly, admissions to Research centre will be open to the candidate who has passed a post graduate examination of University of Mumbai with minimum of 55% marks ( or a B grade, where grades are awarded) at his postgraduate examination.
FEE: Please contact our admission department.
All admissions for Ph.D. shall be through an Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the University and the interviews conducted by Research Centres. PET will be conducted by the University subject wise and validity of PET would be for three years from the date of results. Details of PET to be obtained from University of Mumbai / its web site. Those desirous of pursuing PhD at our Institute must have cleared PET in the subject of Management Studies. The students who have cleared PET will have to appear for selection interview by by the panel of interviewers as per University guidelines at the Research Centre for which admission notification/ advertisement will appear on our website after declaration of PET results by University of Mumbai depending on the vacancies for research scholars at the research centres. Selected students will have to get their Research proposal registered with University of Mumbai and work under guidance of Research guide allocated to him/her by the Research centre.
Contact N. L. Dalmia
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
Srishti, Sector 1, Mira Road (East), Mumbai Metropolitan Region 401107, Maharashtra , India.
If you have any questions regarding programs, facilities or have requests or suggestions to make, feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
P: +91-22-4299 0033
F: +91-22-4299 0088