NIA is an apex Institute under the Department of AYUSH for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
M.Sc. in Ayurveda Manuology- BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/MBBS/ M.A in Sanskrit from a recognized college affiliated with the recognized University. Aspirants must be registered in the state or central register.
a. Qualification for Admission: Ayurved acharya Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) recognized by CCIM/NCISM.
b. (A) Only those students who have qualified in the AIPGET-2021 can participate in the counseling for admission in AYUSH PG courses for the academic year 2021-22.
(B) Minimum qualifying marks for AIPGET-2021 will be as specified in existing PG Regulations (ASU) which are given below: “The qualifying criteria for AYUSH MD (Ay) / MS (Ay) courses shall be as per NCISM/CCIM and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India directions i.e. Indian Medicine Central council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Amendment Regulation 2018, In order to be eligible for admission to post-graduate courses for an academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks at 50th percentile for General category in the AIAPGET 2021. Qualifying criteria for candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. Candidate with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities act, 2016 (49 of 2016) the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for General category and 40th percentile for scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward classes.”
c. Candidates: Must have completed the six or twelve months rotating Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination by last date decided by Ministry of AYUSH.
d. The online application form and prospectus will be available on the Board website niajaipur.in from 26th January 2022.
e. Admission Procedure:
i) Admission will be subject to the rules & regulation of the institute.
ii) Counseling Board reserves the right to correct any inadvertent error in any merit list and also in the prospectus.
iii) The Counseling Board shall organize counseling of the candidates and allot subjects taking into an account the Scheme of distribution of reserved seats, Merit lists of respective categories, the order of the Merit of AIAPGET 2021, Preference and Availability of seats.
iv) The right of admission of any candidate who does not complete the prescribed internship by the date as decided by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India will automatically stand cancelled.
v) Vacancies arising due to any reason will be filled by reshuffling on the Basis of Reservations and Merit-cum-Preference List from the candidates in the Waiting Lists (Except Central Govt. Candidates).
f. Selection of Candidates for Admission
Selection of the candidates for Admission will be made by a Counseling Board constituted by competent Authority. Selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the basis of AIAPGET-2021 Merit.
Candidates can apply for registration for PG Admission counseling 2021 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing counseling board website niajaipur.in The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted in any case.
· Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
· Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Booklet on counseling board website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified
· Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by counseling board through e-mail on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, AADHAR card, Caste Certificate, Secondary Mark sheet, Senior Secondary Mark sheet, Mark sheets of B.A.M.S. (1st to Final), BAMS Degree certificate, Internship completion certificate, AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card, AIAPGET Mark sheet in JPG/JPEG format and other certificates as applicable
Step-3: Make payment of fee using appropriate payment mode through appropriate payment gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least two copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
· The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will been entertained.
· No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by counseling board under any circumstances.
· The entire application process of PG counseling is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to Counseling Board through Post/ Fax/ by Hand.
· Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Counseling Board website regularly for latest updates and also to check their-mails regularly.
· All candidates are required to deposit registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (for Un-reserved & OBC candidates) and Rs.1000/- (for SC, ST, PwD, EWS + applicable charges through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card). The registration fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future State PG admissions. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained. Please keep the information submitted in application form confidential and do not share with anybody. If you don’t register during registration period, you will not be allotted any seat. Please also note that registration will be available once only.
· AIAPGET-2021 qualified candidates may apply for counselling and admission to National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University, Jaipur, if eligible based on applicable rules, regulations, reservation policy and other criteria specified by Govt. of India.
· Counseling Board will propose its own merit list considering AIAPGET-2021 merit list and based on its applicable rules, regulations, reservation policy and other criteria.
· Vacant seats of CGN will be filled up by private CGN candidates by online counseling. Therefore, private CGN candidate are also instructed to get registered in online counseling
Online Registration Start Date: 26th January, 2022
1st Round: 26th January to 1st February, 2022
2nd Round: 11th February to 18th February, 2022
3rd Round: 3rd March to 10th March, 2022