National Insurance Academy (NIA), a premier insurance institute in India was established in the year 1980 by the public sector insurance companies. Currently the Governing Board of NIA has Chairman of LIC, Chairman-Cum-Managing Directors of GIC and Public Sector General Insurers, representative of Ministry of Finance, Government of India along with eminent independent members from Academia chosen for their unique contribution to the cause of Insurance, Education and Finance and other fields. The present Chairman of NIA Governing Board is Ms. Alice G. Vaidyan, CMD, General Insurance Corporation of India and Director of NIA is Shri G. Srinivasan, former CMD of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. The sponsorship and patronage enjoyed by NIA have made it a prime destination for Education, Research, Training, Consultancy, Leadership Development in Insurance, Pension and Risk Management in the Afro-Asia region
The applicant must hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% marks. Students appearing for final year can also apply, subject to declaration of their examination results by June 30, 2020.
Should have appeared for CAT 2019 or CMAT 2020.
Upper age limit is 28 years for General / OBC - NC candidates, and 30 years for SC/ST/DA candidates as on1 July 2020.
Selection to PGDM of NIA is based on the following criteria:
· Past academic record
· Performance in CAT 2019 or CMAT 2020
· Performance in pre-selection, Group Discussion & Personal Interview including WAT.
Duration: 2-year Full-time residential program in NIA Campus, Pune.
· The program fee that includes tuition fee, professional and incidental expenses towards the conduct of the 2-year program shall be Rs 9,43,000/-.
· The hostel accommodation (twin-sharing) charges shall be Rs 75,000/- for each student for each of the years.
· The food and other expenses shall be paid by the student directly to the caterer at the rates approved by NIA.
Hostel accommodation will be provided to the students in the order mentioned below:
1) Girl students as per merit
2) SC, ST, DA, OBC-NC students as per merit
3) Remaining students in the order of their overall score in the merit list.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
THE ADMISSION CELL
National Insurance Academy
25, Balewadi Baner Road
NIA P.O., Pune 411045
Tel. No. 91-20-27204000/4444 /27204555
In case of further queries please contact the Admission Cell
· Mr. Ganesh Dalvi: email@example.com Phone: 020-27204074
· Mrs. Madhuri Patil: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 020-27204091
· Dr. Vaishali Bhambure: email@example.com Phone: 020-27204060
The Last Date of Receipt of Admission Form is: 30th April, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Graduation degree of equivalent from any recognized
Selection based on: -
· Performance in cat 2014
· Performance in GD
· Personal interview
· Relevant work experience
· Past academic record
Demand draft for Rs. 1000/- for Indian students or US$ 50 for foreign students, drawn in favour of ‘
In case payment made IMS or PT centers, attach the receipt of the same with the application form and send to above address.
Contact here: -