(Linguistic Minority Institution)
1. Candidates should possess any UG degree by a recognized university with a minimum of 50%
2. Applicants who seek admission must have valid recent MAT score, Conducted by All India Management Association (For Management Seats).
1. The admission committee will make preliminary evaluation of the application. Eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion and final interview.
2. Group discussion at the college will be from 20th June 2006.
3. Personal Interview at the college will be from 23rd June 2006 onwards.
4. Selected students alone will be intimated by post to the address provided in the application form.
1. The application form for applying M.B.A program can be downloaded (in 8 ½ X 14 inches white sheet only) from the link below.
2. Duly filled up application should be submitted at the college along with a demand draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only), favoring, “School of Management D.G.Vaishnav College, Chennai.”
3. Duly filled application forms can be submitted in person at the college, or by registered post with acknowledgement due(RPAD).
4. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
5. Wrongly filled/incomplete application form will not be considered.
Download the Application Form, Prospectus by click below:
Last date for receiving filled in application: 9th June 2006
Group Discussion: 20th June 2006
Personal Interview: 23rd June 2006.