Course Name: PhD Astronomy Astrophysics and Physics
Course Description: PhD (Astronomy, Astrophysics and Physics)
Opening Date: 03 Sep 2016
Closing Date: 15 Sep 2016
Category: Miscellaneous Courses
Applications are invited from students who expect to complete their M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc or B.E., B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech degrees by July 2017 with 55% marks or more.
· Students in any branch of the B.E, B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech degrees, or in the Physics, Electronics, Astronomy or Applied Mathematics branches of the B.Sc. or M.Sc. degrees, are eligible to apply for INAT-2016.
· Students who have already completed any of the above degrees are also eligible. In addition, talented final-year B.Sc., 1st year M.Sc., 4th year integrated M.Sc. and 2nd, 3rd year B.E., B.Tech.
· Students may also apply to be pre-selected for the Ph.D program at IUCAA.
· Students who complete their M.Sc, integrated M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech degrees by July 2017 will be eligible for selection to the Ph.D program of both IUCAA and NCRA-TIFR.
How to apply:
Application Procedure for INAT 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
Paper Pattern for INAT 2016:
· The test will be of two hours duration.
· The question paper will have two parts, A and B. Part A will contain twenty objective-type questions on basic Mathematics, Physics and Electronics.
· Part B will contain another twenty objective-type questions from advanced Physics, Mathematics and Electronics, Engineering.
· For each question, candidates will have to identify and mark the correct answer from the given four answers. For a correct answer, there will be +3 (plus three) marks, and for a wrong answer, there will be -1 (minus one) mark.
Entrance Test: 10th December 2016
Last date for Submission form: 15th September 2016
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot