Your use of this web site is governed by these terms and conditions (these "Terms") , which are both expressly incorporated in these Terms. In particular, you agree to be bound by the disclaimers and exclusions of liability contained therein.
1. TERMS OF SERVICE The publisher has exercised due care and caution in preparing the site content. Information has been compliled from establised print/electronic media and other sources, which the pubisher considers reliable and authentic. However, the publisher does not gauarantee the accuraqcy, adequacy or completeness of any imformation, and is not responsible for any erros or omissions or the results obtained from the use of this information.Readers/users are advised to confirm the information from the concerned organization/ source before acting on it. The publisher will provide such services to its end users as it may decide in its absolute discretion. These services are provided on an "as is" basis only, and the publisher does not warrant that the services will meet the user's specifications or expectations. All warranties whether express or implied, are disclaimed. The publisher shall also have the right to withdraw or suspend such services as it deems fit. The publisher also does not warrant that this web site or the servers that make this web site available or any material available for access or downloading will be error free or perform in an uninterrupted manner, or that any of them will be free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall the publisher and/or its suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of profit, loss of use, loss or inaccuracy or corruption of data, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this web site, the servers or any such material provided through this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that your only remedy if you are dissatisfied with the services provided by the publisher, is to discontinue using such services and our web site.
2. E-MAIL SERVICE The "Contact" section allows registered users to submit comments, suggestion, feedback or request for assistance. Registration is free and on a voluntary basis. The publisher may send materials to registered users through email or other channels, such as conventional mail. Your privacy is important to the publisher. The publisher does not share the information about individual users except where required. The publisher also tracks traffic patterns throughout this web site. This includes information such as the most popular pages, browsers, and Internet domains. However, the publisher does not correlate this information with data about individual users. Statistical information on how people access the site and which pages interest them simply helps the publisher to provide better services to users.
3. USER CONTENT The use of this web site includes, without limitation and where applicable, the uploading, posting, transmission or otherwise of content, such as feedback and other communications. In using this web site, you shall not:
Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited bulk or commercial messages, "junk mail", "spam" or "chain letters".
Collect, store or transfer personal data on any person without his or her consent.
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
Conceal or misrepresent or attempt to conceal or misrepresent your identity when sending email, messages or other communications using this web site, whether to the publisher or to any other party.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, veracity, integrity and currency of all content transmitted or otherwise made available using this web site and will be solely liable for false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing or other actionable material contained or referred to therein. The publisher reserves the right to investigate reports of misuse of this web site and to edit or remove such content (a) as required by law, (b) to ensure compliance with these Terms, (c) to identify or resolve technical problems or (d) to otherwise protect the rights or property of the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to restrict or prohibit your use of this web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Without prejudice to the foregoing, where you use this web site to provide content to the publisher or any other party, you grant, or warrant that the owner of the such content has expressly granted, the publisher and each of its suppliers an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display, in the sole discretion of Pratham Edusys or supplier and without prior notice, such content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate the same in other works by the publisher or such supplier. Neither the publisher nor any of its suppliers shall be obliged to use such content or any part thereof on this or any of its web sites. However, if the publisher or any of its suppliers shall decide to use such content, the publisher and its suppliers reserve the right to determine the period of time that any such content shall be made available on its web site. Such content shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of the publisher or any of its suppliers and neither the publisher nor any of its suppliers shall not be liable or owe any compensation for the use or disclosure of such information. The publisher will update the terms and conditions of use of the publisher's websites from time to time. You agree that such updates are acceptable to you, and your continued use of our services and/or websites after such updates have been posted constitutes your unqualified acceptance of such updates and changes. We therefore recommend that you refer to these terms from time to time to check when they were last updated.
4. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS Except for the publisher's affiliates, suppliers, directors, employees or representatives, no person other than the parties to this agreement and their respective successors-in-title and assignees shall have a right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
5. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the publisher and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expenses (including reasonable lawyer's fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of our services or of our web site Subscription for the use of information provided under this web site is strictly for individual / personal use.
Subscription shall not in any event, be used by a group of persons or by any academic or non academic institution / s in contravention thereof. In the event of any contravention thereof, Admissionnews.com reserves right to immediately and without notice cancel the subscription of the any one violating its aforesaid policy and may further adjust the fee paid in this regard. In appropriate case, Admissionnews.com may further start legal proceedings to protect its rights. Subscribers agree that for the purposes of jurisdiction courts of California, USA only shall have jurisdiction.